IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Third blog that isn't from Han...

Hey sweetheart,

I guess this was by far the best V-day I ever had...or rather my very first V-day with the person I love most...Though i cooked on V-day, the fact that you could come and spend a week with me was more than i could ever ask...especially the V-day prezzie...I LOVE IT! But should have still listened to you:)

Right now, your on your way to the airport as i type this blog, han...I miss you so much, really really really wished that you didn't have to go back, but i know that what must be done must be done...Suddenly, I feel that my house seem so much bigger when you leave, the house so quiet as can be...

Your truly my other half that i cannot simply live without, and I guess your right, we're meant to be...I hope we don't ever have to part again, but being in our situation, I know that its impossible...I don't really know if you can live up to your promises, but...no matter what, your the one for me, and the times we've shared, I will never trade away...I LOVE YOU!

Ooo...and for all of Han's friends' HAPPY BELATED V'DAY!!Hope everyone had fun, be it with a someone special or with friends:)

Add colours to your life!!
2/20/2006 02:49:00 AM