IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Han's second blog from last yr..
IT MIGHT BE YOU - Stephen Bishop
Time, I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
Wishing there could be someone
Waiting home for me
Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you
All of my life
Looking back as lovers go walking past
All of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place would I recognize the face
Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you
So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake and there's so much love to make
I think we抮e gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time
And it's telling me it might be you
All of my life
I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there's so much more
No one's ever heard before
Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, it's telling me it must be you and I'm feeling it'll just be you
All of my life
It's you, it's you I've been waiting for all of my life
Maybe it's you
Maybe it's you I've been waiting for all of my life
Hey baby girl , well i'll leave it to u to guess what this song means.I m not saying but i think u get the idea right??Well I LOVE YOU
The Beautiful Dream
I lay awake upon the evening stars
feeling the gaze of the moon up far
listening to the words my heart thus ask
uttering strong "where is my tart!"(han,this better be a mistake!!:)
For in my soul i m missing her so
and in my mind she is divine
divine to my everything
cause i need her so
and now i m tony with out my V
tears are rolling with out me
eyes open violently
and suddenly i seem to see
right beside me,there's she
my Baby
my only
holding me so homely
beneath the stars with my one and only
never letting her go cause i'm her souly
And kissing good night to my sleeping beauty
hey baby girl how have u been.Have u been resting enough??well i know u have been working hard and u been stressed.So u better be resting hard to k.Well baby girl in army every thing physical i can take but its just tiresome to the mind,and i think they are brain washing us..arghhhhh..help help. just kidding.Mainly i half way through my army and soon i'll be out of the basic.Can't wait.
Well it chinese new year now and just be4 they let me back the cute my hair again.Can u believe it??well do u remember how i look with hair?
anyways i have to say i miss u so much in the army, and after entering the army there is one thing i really learn.I can not do with out u.I can not do with out ya love and i can not do with out loving u.For all the nights i lay there thinking of u and all the days i run with u in my mind.
IN short I mISS YOU BABy Girl .HAppy Chinese NEw YEar
Note to han: Come to think about it, we've come a long way haven't we...and i have to say,your still the best and the sweetiest...ANLG...
Add colours to your life!!
3/04/2006 07:06:00 PM