IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
The Methamophisis Of Reasoning In The Gardening Of Love:
Weeding
When facts overwhelm interesting logic i use to believe that the natural would happen, Logical reasoning. But in the company of love mixed with acceptance served on the rocks , results in a delicious and amazing cocktail of truths. Truths that not necessary be logical or be undestandable but truth that one might feel. This truth i have learnt is that man has to learn and it might be our missing ingredient to the path way to venus. The feelings of my comprehension is happy, sad, sharp and strongly intoxicating, but never regret and thus resulting in a need to be tenacious. Relentless and complying. Confused ?? well thats love (either that or bad writing skills)
I awoke to the morning with a msg vibrating and i peered to see, it was my peaches writing to say gd morning and i wrote back telling her gd morning too.
I told her i like her, she asked me wat? i said liked her .. she said wat? i said i love her.. she relented
It rained in town and the weather was wet, she stayed under my arm as my shoulders above. I reach out to cover her with what i got, nothing much but a hand. I felt stupid but yet she loved it.
I bring her to the cinema to share a movie and to share a moment with a sweet movie, to this day i have no idea wat the movies where about but i watched a movie on lips in my mind.
I said i got to go, but i'll be back. She cried like she'll nvr see me again, i wanted to see her forever.
I got problems like everybody and the rain seems to pour while there is no rain, i call her and she says to me :" u are silly"..then the sun came up again.
I went for a prom and left half way so i could go to a park. She was there with my heart and soon my kisses.
I fought with my body under a camo green cloud and my mind fought with missing her so i wouldnt cry.
I m waiting for the 10 minutes that makes my day, i see her and i thought a second would do.
She was in white like an angel n 18hrs with 40kg in the middle of winter, she hugged me and i thought i had always been there.
She was so silly, she cried even when she knew she'll see me..i was stupid cuz i didnt cry, i was was more afraid that i wouldnt get to see her again. She seems to good.
I fell for a trap hoping it wont eat me.. she says she won't and i didnt mind living there forever.
She thinks i m to good for her, i say she's wrong. Inside i worry she was to good for me.
She misses me, i missed her, she couldnt feel it, i didnt know how. I worry to sleep but than she came back again.
She thinks of the feelings in logic n i couldnt match. I try to have my chances but late it must has been. Trap was closing but by love it will open.
I said i can't she paints a picture. The picture had her, she was sad under a spot light looking down in the dark. But she couldnt see me being the light.
I said yes she felt no, i showed her facts she yelled forget.. I say why would i she said y indeed.I will fight for her.
I threw barrages of love, it missed the point and it flew back with barrages of vice.
I felt the pain which i can not understand..she flew with logic all over the land, i stop her to have her flown away. But i will fly all over to have her back
She is sweet still and i have no regrets., hints i did not give but yet she catch. Maybe its me tat shows no clear sights.
Thus my blog to distinguish those fights. For loving is wat i do.
In short i will say this.. love is not a word to be given out in need but a word given to the one i need. N i have no excuse for me wat so ever only a ear that i hope u will whisper.. I stand in my pleasure not my duty to have u fire , cuz fear is but me in an attire. Why so hard i have to inquire? well love is bout being ones beyond and my dear u have done all..Its only right i should have done more.
I have gased a room killing plenty she looked at me and rubbed my belly.
I have eaten like the hungry but yet all she do is say i love u.
Competing with a couch for laziness she cheered me on and remined me to not carry on.
I like to learn but hate to be taught, she taught me that i hate to be taught but i hate to not have her smile more.
Time limits me but she learnt to see me, i havent learnt to see tat but yet she nvr leave me.
She was willing to take the disabled, i struggled but yet i relented.. Dr tan told me i was suffering from "stupido no appreciato"
She needed me, i couldnt give.. she turned angry but she still loved me.
And I Love her to only hoping she'll know that i didnt rush home to type this if i didnt love her.
Doesnt matter if she goes or where she be i jus need her to know i love her. Man i got to have a reason for being so relentless right.. and dun u think jus maybe just maybe all this is for something?? wel its love if u all wan to know.. Baby U is the one i am talking to silly girl!!!!..man

I miss mY GIRL!!!!! By the way tat is how u look to ppl ( u Tats YPZH man)
Add colours to your life!!
4/09/2006 09:08:00 PM