IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Replyin to the Mathamophisis of Reasoning..

Replyin to Han's previous post:

P.S. I remember what the movies that we watched were abt though..hehehe

I called you in the middle of the night for every hour, remindin you to take your medicine. I thought it was annoying and silly, but you said it was sweet.

I always bought two bottles of water when i meet up with you, because I know how thirsty you get when you meet me. I thought I should do that cause i'm the one who always makes your rush down, but you yet you tell me that it was always worth rushing.

I thought it was a waste of money to for you take cabs all of the time just to see me for a while, or rush cause your late. But you said the time and money spent was all worthwhile.

I know that bein in army would mean that you have limited finanaces, but yet you spend every single cent on me.

I didn't know that you hated pumpkin at the beginnin of our relationship and forced you to eat it cause i didn't like it, and yet you still did.

You know I love oysters, hence you tell me that you don't like it when we're havin oyster mee sua.

You always tell me to wear comfy shoes, but yet i choose not to, cause i love simply go for the looks of it. Thus, causing you to carry me most of the journey, despite your tiredness and the heat.

I enjoy being spun ard,and despite my weight you still did it every so often.

It is true that you don't have time for me, but when you do during the weekends, it is mostly spent with me.

I get really lazy when I'm with you, and instead of askin me to do what I have to do by myself, you helped me regardless and just made fun of me.

There are times when the stuff I cook is a little too salty, you still ate it and still said it was gd. You appreciated me, even though i would rather you not to eat it.

I mentioned that I loved my bathroom dry, and took a habit to dry the place after you used it. You did not ignore what i said and put it to your heart.

You know that I can be a control freak and is the hardiest person to live with, but still you choose to be with me and tell me that you would rather be with me than any other place.

I can be very demanding sometimes when it comes to my work, and put you aside, but you were never once angry, in fact, you stayed by my side.

I can be very ren xing at times, but yet you still gave into me no matter what.

At times, I will let my pride get in the way, but you always put aside yours to resolve any problems we have.

I may be the worst gf there is in the world, but somehow, you never gave up on me.

You were having your A's and at a family gathering, and you thought I was upset, so you came to my house to just check on me. You were worried, and I scolded you for just coming like that..but deep down inside, I knew that you were my one, the one and only that has touched me.
I have my ways of keepin a distance and 'defending' myself, and ways to keep my front, but yet you melted my wall and loved me for who I am.

You gave me a rose when you met up with me at the train station, but all i could say was how could i bring it home? I was pissed cause you were late, though I thought it was really sweet.

Like you, I don't like to be taught but i loved to learn, so you devised a plan to make me realize what was wrong and understand it from the point of your view. You never judged me, and always taught me with patience, lots of patience:)

I am as stubborn as a bull or even more than anyone can ever take, but you never ever once did give up on me.

You teng me like no other has, even my parents don't even do that and i love you for that!!:)Muack!!

I have never thought of myself as an angel, but a mere mortal who's just finding a place in this world. Till i met you, and you made me realize that life was more than just those things, there is love and passion, jealousy and anger, hate and misery, sadness and helplessness, life was not just plainly living frm day to day, but much more then that. Life was how you faced it, and life is what you make outta it, it is the way you viewed things, its the way you shaped it to be.

There are so many memories and I want to mention them all, but they're ours and it will always be. I love you han,so very much, my one and only souly in the world. You loved me, accepted me, like nobody would. You understood me, be it the simple things that everyone cannot understand, to my apologies that I show in my own way. You took me for the good and bad, you showed me things I thought never existed, you never gave up on me, and you taught me things I thought I would never understand. Your the jigsaw in my life,my souly, and my one and only. I love you han, so very much.

Add colours to your life!!
4/10/2006 03:29:00 PM