IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Silly Little Things My Baby Does..

One of the silliest thing, I heard today was when my baby told me that he didn't reply me last night coz he dropped his cell in the toilet bowl, which as I may add, he happily informed me that he hadn't used it yet. Hahaha. Silly baby, sometimes I really don't know if I should laugh at you or just say your silly. Hahaha. This is the first I've heard ever I have to say, despite hearing alot of things.
Next, I was wondering if it was me or the people around me, cause not only did is Han silly, but my housemate, my mom, even my dad sometimes are all extremely silly people. For example, I saw this case which wrote frozen duckling, and I was asking my mom if that was really possible, and her immediate reply was "is it still alife?" Hahaha. And my housemate, let's just say that she always trips on something, or when she's cooking she either puts too much of this and that, or burns her tongue while tasting the soup that she tries. Hahaha. Shall not get into what silly stuff my dad does, but for the most of its usually these people that are that silly. Hahaha. I hope it doesn't rub onto me though. Hahaha. Just kiddin, I still love you guys. Hahaha.

In the meantime, hope all han's friends' have enough rest, cause I know everyone's busy!!Good luck for everything!!

To han: Muack muack muack muack muack!!hahaha. I love you.

P.S. Hmm...I think I should have put up a "funnier" photo, but I don't really have one so,O well..hehehe

Add colours to your life!!
4/11/2006 11:47:00 AM