IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
From the Old blog:
EYES ON ME
WHENEVER SANG MY SONGS ON THE STAGE,
ON MY OWN WHENEVER SAID MY WORDS
WISHING THEY WOULD BE HEARD
I SAW YOU SMILING AT ME
WAS IT REAL OR JUST FANTASY
YOU'D ALWAYS BE RIGHT THERE IN THE CORNER
OF THIS TINY BAR
MY LAST NIGHT HERE FOR YOU
SAME OLD SONGS JUST ONCE MORE
MY LAST NIGHT HERE WITH YOU
MAYBE YES, MAYBE NO
I KIND OF LIKED IT YOUR WAY
HOW YOU SHYLY PLACED YOUR EYES ON ME
OH DID YOU EVER KNOW
THAT I HAD MINE ON YOU
DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
WITH THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE
AS IF YOU NEVER HURT
AS IF YOU NEVER DOWN
SHALL I BE THE ONE FOR YOU
WHO PINCHES YOU SOFTLY BUT SURE
IF FROWN IS SHOWN THEN
I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE NO DREAMER
SO LET ME COME TO YOU
CLOSE AS I WANTED TO BE
CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME
TO FEEL YOUR HEART BEATING FAST
AND STAY THERE AS I WHISPER
HOW I LOVED YOUR PEACEFUL EYES ON ME
DID YOU EVER KNOW
THAT I HAD MINE ON YOU
DARLING SO SHARE WITH ME
YOUR LOVE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH
YOUR TEARS YOUR HOLDING BACK
OR PAIN IF THAT'S WHAT IT IS
HOW CAN I LET YOU KNOW
I'M MORE THAN THE DRESS AND THE VOICE
JUST REACH OUT AND THEN
YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT DREAMING
For my Baby momo CHan !!
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Gotta have Peaches:its in the eyes
Hey heard ya singing eyes on me and i have to say ya the best singing peach ever..jus kidding..honestly ya voice is jus delicious..so beautiful..jus so much like u.
Baby girl i am missing ya so much now..thinking of a lips jus so gorgeous..jus so kissable..and i have my eyes on ya..only ya my moko chan..hope ya eating properly cause i dun ever want anything bad to happen to ya..baby girl ya weight isn't important ya know,as long as ya healthy ya all set..be proud of ya self go bikini next time k..cuz ya got it..pls flaunt it..plus i like ya in one..hahaha
actually while talking to ya i know u didn't yawn but i can tell ya tat i know when my momo is tired..its all in ya eyes..the feeling of misses..massive amount of homework and tiredness..i can tell..
anywyas ya back from laundry i jsu wan to say i love ya

Thursday, April 28, 2005
Broken windows!:windows to the soul
Well talking about eyes on me it so happens this week i got sore eyes or actually eye infection..rather strange if u ask me..anyways i have to say this week was one of those weeks where i jus kept missing u..no matter wat i do i can't get ya out of my mind.The moon was so full and jus so alluring i jus can't help but miss ya even more..i have to say i really enjoyed spending time with ya on my sick leave.. i wouldn't spend it anyother way..Muack
hey check it out..i know ya been studying really hard and i bet ya feel this way..muack muack baby girl..
Well i think so .. anyways i wan to say ya the sweetest girl ever..man you call me through the night and every hour some more..even when ya so tired u made the effort.My baby girl u rock my world completely..its the sweetest thing and i love ya more for it..i dun even know how to tell ya about it..so i hope ya dun mind i put down in song..
sweetest thing - U2
My love she throws me like a rubber ball
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
But she won't catch me or break my fall
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thingBabys got blue skies up ahead
But in this I'm a rain cloud
You know she wants a dry kind of love
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Im losing you
Im losing you
Aint love the sweetest thing
I wanted to run but she made me crawl
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Eternal fire, she turned me to straw
I know I got black eyes
But they burn so brightly for her
I guess its a blind kind of love
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
I'm losing you
I'm losing you
Ain't love the sweetest thing
(Ain't love the sweetest thing)
Ain't love the sweetest thing
(Ain't love the sweetest thing)
Blue-eyed boy meets a brown-eyed girl
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
You can sew it up but you still see the tear
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Baby’s got blue skies up ahead
And in this I'm a rain cloud
Ours is a stormy kind of love
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Doo doo doot doot
Doo doo doot doot
Doo doo doot doot
Doo doo doot doot
[repeat 3x]
The sweetest thing
Oh, the sweetest thing
P.S This is going to be the second last postings frm han's last blog:) So yay for those of you who can't wait for this to be over..hehehe:)
Add colours to your life!!
4/06/2006 03:38:00 PM