IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Sunday, June 11, 2006

I have never felt so strongly in my life before, or rather a sense of strong contentment till I was in this relationship. Certainly we have our ups and downs and like other couples, or having it worst, our relationship is based on being together for a few mths then parting for the rest of the year. But until today, I didn't know how lucky I was.
Today,I slept at around 4am. Got woke up at around 5 or 6 am I think, by a text msg. Initially,I thought it was from Han,but when I opened it, it was from my housemates' bf. It said that they had broken up and he asked me to look after her. I replied saying I will. It didn't really hit me, till I actually thought about what happened. Though they have only been together for 1mth, I could tell my housemate would be deeply effected by it. I call han, immediately after realizing coz I was just shocked!!He did this on the day he was going to leave for Hawaii. Then my cell rang, this time it was from my housemate (yes, though we live together, we still call each other and send each other sms's or even MSN) she was devasted. I got off the phone with han, and spoke to her for over 3 hrs. The truth is, I didn't really know what to say. I could console everyone in the world,but somehow,I just couldn't for her. Maybe coz I know too well how she felt, coz I would too if it happened to me. But, it was just hard. I didn't know what to say, you should cry,or you shouldn't. It all happened so fast.
This made me realize that despite our difficulties what han and I want is the same thing, and we're willing to work on it. In a relationship, the most important thing is the willingness to try and everything. And once, one party's not willing to do so, the relationship would be broken. Honesty, one of the most easiest but yet hardiest to do in the world. Sometimes being honest in a relationship isn't enough, you have to be honest to yourself. I don't claim to know the full story of what happened, but I do hope that my housemate will get better. He is an utter JERK, and i'm not embarrassed to say that nor do I feel mean to do so. I hate to be judgemental but this is when one needs to be!!
Thus, I guess I'm lucky. I'm very luck to have han as my first:) Thank you han so much for everything. Lovin my Squiey!!
On a lighter note, hope everyone's enjoying themselves watchin world cup and all:) Till then, take care and bye!!
Add colours to your life!!
6/11/2006 09:00:00 AM