IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I have to apologize here to han for not spending as much time as could these few days, because I was spending almost all of my time with my housemate. Sorry han. Next, I want to thank han so so so very much for taking a half day off on thursday to spend it with me, because he felt bad not being able to spend much time with me on Wednesday. Thank you han han. Your the sweetest!!

I guess many a time it is the effort that you put in relationships that actually help pull through anything. If one party were to not want it, the relationship would break and finally both would fall apart. Its been almost one and a half years since you went into army, and i can't believe but we're almost there han!!:)

Anyways, I don't really have much to write about,so take care all!!bye!!

Add colours to your life!!
6/17/2006 03:41:00 PM