IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I haven't been updatin this blog nor my blog for quite some time now i guess, coz there hasn't been much to say:) Well, it has been so HOT for the past few days so what my housemate and I did was to leave our apartment door a small crack (coz there's air conditionin in the our 'corridor') and I had my cooler so all worked out well for our 93 degrees day. Hehehe.

All is well now I guess for my housemate, though there are still a few issues. I hate to say this, but the guy's a Jerk period. In the meantime, I have so much to do on my to-do list.
1) Stop procrastinating and get my driver's licence.
2) Get my resumes for my internships done.
3) Probably start lookin for cheap airfares etc, to go to NY for next Spring.
These are the major events I guess, shall not go into the rest, though I can't wait to hit the slopes again. YEh!!Sorry, but I really really do love snowboarding despite not being able to fit in the stereotype. I've yet to tried skiing yet, but i will do this time when I go to melb. For those of you who gets a chance to go the Vancouver (during winter) do check out Whistler. It is one of the most beautiful place to go, either for skiing/snowboarding or just to around the foot of the mountains (btw they actually have two mountains you can go on!!).

Anyways, when han was in America han and I watch Capote together and han said that Philip Seymour Hoffman freaks him out hahaha. Undeniably his one of the best actors in this time, yet there's something about him you can't quite put a finger on. But i have to say, the most disturbing movie that I have ever seen is 8MM(by Nicolas Cage). I was just so shaken after I watched that movie.

I can't wait for pirates of the carribean II comes out, sorry han, but I really can't help it, Johny Depp is just SO SO SO SO SO SO attractive:) I still love you:) hehehe. Also, i can't wait to catch the movie the devil wears prada, and click. For those who haven't seen the movie "fast and the furious: Tokyu drift" I don't recommend that you do watch it if you actually have to $7.50 for it (that's the price in sg right han?). I was also going to say, for those of you who do complain that either $7.50 or $10.50 for a ticket is ex, you have no idea what my housemate and I pay for movie tickets here. Although we can get can matinee fare before 5pm, at $7.50, its actually US$7.50 and even with a student price after we have to pay US$10.50, adults (US$12.50). It totally sucks so we usually end up sneakin into other movies to make our money worth (only in selected cinemas)hehehe. Ok,back to the fast and the furious, I think my housemate and I laughed half the time or so, coz the part where they had scenes with japanese girls dressing pretty skimpy aren't japanese at all. Hahaha. THey were totally Asian Americans, and the dressing were none of what real japanese girls would wear. Further, my housemate and I were discussing how they had Asian Americans, Koreans, etc, to speak in Japanese which they weren't even having correct pronounciations. And don't get me started on Americans speaking Japanese, it was like you said what??My housemate's korean japanese and she couldn't even understand it!!beat that!!hahaha. The storyline, was TACKY EXTREMELY TACKY!!the way the main character went to japan and fitting in a japanese school was utterly stupid coz he doesn't even understand japanese at all. Ok, enough of my bad reviews about, but on the lighter note, guys that drift and can speed are totally attractive. Although, I do wanna do those someday soon. Han, can i borrow your car? Plz...hehehe:)I love you. Hehehe.

Shall stop typin here for now, but will update soon:) And han has set another bloggy for the 'mushy' stuff as he calls it, which i can't deny does freak me out sometimes too hehehe. Just click on "han han" from the previous entry:)

Add colours to your life!!
6/28/2006 10:07:00 AM