IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I know its been a long time since I've blogged or even done anything sweet for you han. But, I've got a surprise for you! I know you won't get to eat it,coz your in Singapore,and its been something I've wanted to do. So,here it is. And as you know,I can't do this in Singapore under circumstances. So, here goes...

Surprise 1 (the box) Fine, its not mine, its sooni's:) hehehe.

Surprise 2: the original (there's korean BBQ pork, furikake, corn in Mayo - wanted to put it in a cup cake thingy,but i seem to have run outta it)

Surprise 3: the egg (everything as above with an extra egg and ketchap) Sorry,its my first time making a bento,so I hope you don't mind:)

Surprise 4: the finale (everything as above and a soup!!just a plain jap soup (seaweed) flavored, seaweed, and a pumpkin)
Ok, fine, I know that this isn't really a surprise. But I do hope that you would still like it,cause I did really make it for you. I know it isn't very perfect, and worst of all you won't be able to eat it, but I hope it will mean something to you and know that I <3>
I realized that in relationships, the hardiest part is to maintain it. And recently, I know that we haven't had the best. The important thing i learnt I learn is though we have been together for quite some time we should never take each other for granted. It seems that we're learning everyday huh? Anyhow, thanks for everything han:) I <3>
Hmm...on a lighter side of note. Yesterday was a kick off for the world cup, hope everyone had fun, while those that were better, i hope they were winning!! Good Luck!! Though i missed it, as I was studying for my history final. *sigh*. I hope I do get it there though, seeing that I don't have cable and the World cup isn't big here *sigh*. The curse, the curse I tell you. hehehe.
Anyways, I did the bento while you were sleeping and was hoping to surprise you when you get up,so I hope you'll see it soon. BYE all and take care!!
L Squicoon/Squiankey!!
Add colours to your life!!
6/10/2006 10:19:00 AM