IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Sunday, July 16, 2006


Fly Away:On a jet plane I took my leave

Well u flew high and wide to the skies at 2.50..and I doze in to the slumber..I missed u,I miss U.. I m missing U.. Well I woke up to the morning on the buzz of the alarm clock which wakes me up as effectively as a cabbage and a chef fighting.. Which in this case is very effective.. Well I took a long morning porcelain cruise and headed of to lavender mrt to meet bri and his cousin.. well bri was going to do time ( like all we guys have to) so we wanted him to get ready and where else better than the army market ( beach road aka the fake dunk place) . We picked up a few ziplocks and laughed about what the hell he was going to need as neither me or his cous knew wat he needed( he was in pes c and his BMT was 7 weeks(lucky bugger)). But jus in case we got a L-torch ( torch shaped in a L shape) some black tape ( i told him it works the same as plaster when u get injured and his cous (an armour engineer) gave me an incoulous look..( apprenetly i m the only one using this method)). Following which we headed to bugis sat down and chatted about army stuff ( his cous and me_sorry bri) .. some how the conversation heads this way trading the difficult experiences to the cook house foods ( baby where are u now?).. Well i guess army guys are like tat.. ( suits me find though hopefully the same for baby)...

We left at 1 plus and stuff than i headed home.. Than on i cant stop but think of baby.. i wonder if her plane is doing okay though i kept checking.. i get a little worried.. she played me yesterday with her words of confusion.. she told me she went to vancouver and i bought it.. but apperantly she was coming backk.. really got tricked though ( naughty girl !!).. but must say i was happy to no end, like opening a b-day present ( a really good one thanks baby).. So i can only hope she returns soon and tell me when .. really need a dose of her magic.. ( thats right she is magical to me).. so all i can say is i pray ..pray to me..pray to everything that i'll see her soon.. miss u so much my baby girl do get me soon k..
Some one loves this

Add colours to your life!!
7/16/2006 05:02:00 PM