IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Haven't been blogging for the longiest time:) Singapore is nothing but HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!! Been busy compared to the last few years i've come back I guess.HEHEHE. And have been SICK SICK SICK, thanks god i'm back in Sg when i'm sick or I'll probably end up not eating and all again and keep sleepin:) hehehe. But suprisingly i managed to be well yesterday:) Hopefully I didn't pass on much flu to han though:) Sorry. We were supposed to club in Saturday but that didn't turn out so well,so I ended up stayin at home and thank goodness I didn't,coz my cold was really really bad. I have to apologize here to "G" for not handin her the stuff I got:) Sorry gal (I hope you still do read this blog).

Been doing loads of stuff with han, and I have to say, things have nvr been better for us. Surprisingly:) Hahahaha. I think we've in someways learnt to deal with stuff and "go-with the flow". LOL.
Notes on my han's sillyness:
1) His belly needs to be rubbed when his full, further, he needs to be burbed!!hahaha:)
2) When he tells you to listen to him, he puts your lips at his ear!!Hhahaha.Han, I will nvr forget this and this will be mentioned till my last breath!!LOL.I'm sorry this is really really hilarious. Ok OK, you did this intentionally (whatever!)

These are the 2 main things i guess. Hmm, there's nothing much for me to blog abt coz most of my time is divided mainly btw han and my family so there goes.

Lastly,I guess what i wanted to say was that its not a matter of finding a person who will appreciate you but its the matter of appreciating that other person:) Furthermore, if one would want appreciation in a relationship it would need effort between the both or even a reminder to each other once in a while to make it happen. Appreciation will not just happen like that its an effort the both needs:) This is what I've learnt recently with han:) Thanks han.

P.S. Han, thanks for attempting to organize a "date" when i came back. So sorry abt everything I've done and I do appreciate that you brought me to ballet under the stars (ppl,don't even bother going its the worst ballet i've been too other than the act where the "swan died") and even attempting a picnic. Thanks for everything han:) Especially bringing to places with great food!! XXXX

Life will be easier and more bearer right han? :)

Add colours to your life!!
7/31/2006 07:46:00 PM