IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm sorry han, I just had to put this up and this is just for laughs but you do look really weird there. And I have to say, you do seem like you put on LOADS of weight there, I agree with ya friends. hahahaa. But that makes you all the more huggable like Guang ming said, though I don't wanna know how or why he knows that hehehehe. And you seem rather short there too!! hehehe. But yet perfect for me, silly han. And han, I know what ya thinking, don't you go on diet!!I LOVE YOU THE WAy you are!!!No diets!!or...HUMPT!!BS will do crazy stuff!!HUMPT!!

P.S. You look really stiff and bulky there, this pic sure doesn't compliment you, then again, I don't think any pics will. Hahahaha. Don't blame me han, its the truth, you know that your not photogenic at all. You either look doppy, sleepy, drunk, or etc. And nowadays you even bland into the background. hahahaha.

Han, I'm trying my best to keep this blog alife, help!! or shall we abandon this one??hehehe.
Also, han, I really really really really glad that you didn't have to take that 5.5 kg gun up. I hope all is good in ya camp now, but don't stress about it too much k han?? You'll be ord'ing out soon:)

Gotta run, bye all!!

Add colours to your life!!
7/07/2006 05:11:00 AM