IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Anniversary.., And...CONGRATS TO ALL ON THEIR ORD'ING!!!

VoN:

Its the time of the year again where I go BROKE BROKE BROKE!!hahaha:) To kick it off I have our anniversary (HAPPY 2ND ANNI HAN...although it just feels like we've been together for only a mth, strange..) then I have your B'day!!!which I know you'll be spending it with your friends, but I do hope that I'll be the first to wish you that, and to end off the year we have Christmas!!O joyful joyful broke Christmas:) Hahahaha. Love you to bits han, which makes me broke to bits. *sigh*. Anyways, still I do have to say that I absolutely LOVE CHRISTMAS!! Hmmm. strange that this yr I didn't manage to be the first one to wish you anni although I was in class, and neither did you (what does this mean? *trying to shake off the idea* guess we're all busy:) ) O well. Hmm.. Its going to be veterans day this friday!!YEH!!!NO CLASSES!!hahaha:) Alright alright let us remember those who died in the wars then, it is sad but...sorry, I still feel happy over my extra day off!!hahaha. Thanksgiving is coming soon too which means I'll be hitting the slopes again!!I have to say that I absolutely HATE the drive there, but I definately love the snowboarding!!hahah:) Let's hope that we'll have pretty good snow this year:) Anyways, I'm off to bed now!!hahaha. so bye all!!

P.S. Hope all that has ORDed is having a great time!!:) and congratulations to all!!especially han!!


Add colours to your life!!
11/08/2006 05:49:00 AM