IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In an state of Unknown...

VoN:

I'm hating this feeling of unknown and is driving me crazy!!GGRRR. No, this is not on my relationship (not you baby han!) but on my future. This is way bigger than relationship (sorry baby han...but it is:) But I still love ya!!:) ). I just changed my major again, from the initial business major (finance, which is what han wants to do now, strange. Hahaha.) to international studies- politics and finally Political science!! Yes yes, I'm not going to change anymore or I'll end up graduating way later than I'm supposed to, although it is later than it is already considering my minors:) *sigh*

Anyways, I'm totally worried abt my minors now although I haven't declared it yet. Initially, I was thinking of minoring in French and International studies (coz with just a class or two I'll be able to Minor). But now..GGRRR.. I'm totally interested in minoring "economics in developing countries"!!! Considering the fact that I'm thinking of working in the UN or any ambassies. GGRR. Also, I was thinking of taking a minor in econs as it would allow me to go law school if I intend to do so for grad school. GGRRR...AAAHHHH.. All these contradictions!!and all these time involved is driving me crazy!!! On the other han, I might no need half of these classes as I'll be going to grad school!! AAAHHH...TOTALLY HATE THE UNKNOWN!!(For those of you who know me, know that I'm totally organized) ITS PISSING ME OFF!!

Worst, I'm thinking of studying abroad for either a semester or quarter in France (Paris of coz). But if I were to take a semester it will further slow down my graduation!!(due credits involved in transferring). Thus, now I'm deciding upon if I should do it in the first place or just take a quarter in France. Damn it! Han, what do you think I should do? Any opinions guys? I'll be more than happy to hear other opinions as I'm in desperate need of help and opinions now. The worst thing is that I'm now a Junior!! and will be graduating soon!!GGRRR...DAMN THE ideology on "College is the time for searching for yourself!!" DAMN that saying!!*sigh*.



Add colours to your life!!
11/14/2006 03:17:00 PM