IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Murky future...

VoN:

The future is looking better after speaking to my mom on the phone. It seems that she has agreed too that 1mth+ to 3 mths in France would be a better idea, for I'm only doing that for an experience. Also, she has agreed that despite the university that my school has approved, since its in the suburb that its no pt in going there (regardless of the credits involved). Furthermore, I don't have to worry abt my graduation now since my mom as given me the "nod". YEH!!Hahaha. So that's that.

On the other hand, I still have my minors to think abt:
French, International Studies, and Int'l economy in developing countries.
I guess for now, I'll leave french aside considering the fact that I'm just fufiling my major requirements. For In't studies I might take it as there are a few cross-overs to my major. What I'm really worried abt is In't economy in developing countries (one where I know would help me alot in future) but since my mom thinks that this minor would be good for my transcripts I guess I'll give it a goal once I get the details on it. I'm assuming these minors would put me back on my actual graduation quite abit, but we'll see.

Next, I intend to either go to law school after this or work for two years before going into it. No, I don't intend to be a lawyer but I think having a back ground in International Law would be really useful for me, as I intend to either work in the UN (or other organizations) or some ambassy. So, I won't take the "bar" nor will I have to take as long as other law students. Or the other option is that I'll take it during my grad school or after, which will most probably be in NY then. None is for sure yet, but I'll take things as they come I guess. One thing that will be off my list I guess would be honors, as there's not much point in doing that if I were to do these:)

Although these are still in the process and still murky it seems to be getting clearer, which makes me a happy person!!HAHAHA.

P.S. Han, yes yes I do know what I want to do but I'm just deciding which would be the best for me!!GGRRRR. HUMPT! And I know I do keep changing my decisions frm time to time but isn't uni about searching for what you really want all abt?? DOUBLE HUMPT!


Interesting fact #1: For those of you who knows Costco (the world's 4th or 5th biggest retail company) earns its profit from its membership fees a woping 80+% of its total profit!! Just to add in a fact that each member fee is only US$45. The products sold in these warehouses are only put up 14-15% of its actual price. I'm sorry, but this strategy really amazed me so I'd thought that I should share with all.

Interesting fact #2: The popularity in Starbucks did not start in Seattle, but in fact, it started in ITALY, MILAN!! Hahaha. (In all seriousness, the quality of Starbucks is really going down. You can't seem to enjoy a good cup of coffee there anymore. *sigh*).

Add colours to your life!!
11/15/2006 01:53:00 PM