IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Anonymous

I don't know why but I have a sudden urge of penning down every stream of thought I have. It may be irrational but somehow, I just don't give a damn what others think. Maybe its because of han, maybe I know that as long as I have him what others think don't matter as he knows who i really am. For some reason, I can't even be bothered reading or checking other people's blog (those who know me will know that I usually do check out ppl's blog pretty often cause I'm just that bored. Hahaha:) ) but now I feel that there's nothing that matter more than just spending time with han and realizing that there's so much more to life.

Its New Yr's eve tomorrow so I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New YR!!

I'll you know you very much, and I hope you feel the same too. I don't wanna think about it anymore.

Anyways, thank you for spending all your time with me. And I really do appreciate everything you've done and put up with. Thank you baby han.

Add colours to your life!!
12/30/2006 11:50:00 PM