IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Back again:)

I'm finally blogging again after such a long time:) Its been a wk since I've hit the slopes and all I can say is that it was GREAT! We had the best snow this year!! I had a great time there, although it would have been so much better with han there:)
I finally bought my skii jacket, some thermos, and a cap:) It wasn't really what I wanted but I didn't wanna spend anymore than $450. Anyways, I'm so in love with Burton's stuff now, can't wait to get my board and stuff in the
near future. Hahaha.
I will back soon after finals are over, which I should be studying for now, but I will soon..soon:) I'll be in Japan for a wk before arriving on the 15th. So I'll see u soon baby han:) we're almost there:) MU!!
Add colours to your life!!
12/03/2006 09:09:00 AM