IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, December 29, 2006

A day well spent!

Today was a fun filled day, but most importantly it has been really really productive for both han and me. Hahaha:)We met in the morning with the difference of me being late and heading down to PS to go to the National Museum (Thank you han for planning this whole day out:)I really appreciate it). We had the best food at Novenos (I don't remember the spelling, its in the first restaurant you see when you go into the museum)its a $$ restaurant but it was worth every single cent right han? Hehehe. I had the foie gras, while han had some weird pasta with fish (P.S don't expect the servings to be big). Also, we had a lemon grass sorbet with sour lychee and a green tea creme bulee. All I can say that the taste was "interesting" period. But I guess han and I have just found our favorite restaurant!!hahaha:)Quality is the word!!hahaha:)

After that han and I went down to bugis to get my hair cut at Chapter 2 which he had made an appt for me:) Thank you baby han:) It was with Fun wong the creative director and I guess the hair cut was ok. But we'll see if it lasts:) Hahaha. I'll probably try Ivan the next time though, because I heard ravings on him. Anyways, Han and I caught "a night at the museum". It was 2 1/2 stars I would say, it wasn't WOW, but..so yeh. Thank you han for all the trouble that you went through to make this day as perfect as you can. XXXXX

Add colours to your life!!
12/29/2006 10:10:00 PM