IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, December 04, 2006

*Drumrolls* Time for appreciation!

I wanna thank my han for everything:) Absolutely everything! Yes, I know he drives me crazy sometimes and makes me so very mad that I just wanna storm away (or rather I do sometimes), but he is truly the best one can every have:)

First, I wanna thank han for only sleeping for 3 hrs and keeping to what he has promised me. And yes, I wanna apologize for not telling you that I had cancelled ticket without telling you. I'm sorry, so very sorry, and this is the only time i'm only going to acknowledge it, so there! (don't you rub it in my face again!) I know you really put in the effort and searched for it relentlessly. Thank you baby han, I really really really appreciate it:)
Prob here: I booked han's and my tickets thinking that I would be able to book another for my other two friends that are going over to NY, but it turned out that the price increased so they're unwilling to pay for it (duh..) and the fact that both of them don't really know each other makes it even more impt to get everyone to return on the same date. But i've decided to rebook the tickets so no worries:)

Second, I'd like to thank han for making changes in his lifestyle and the way he does things to the social norm? hahahaha:) I really really really appreciate it:) Also, I'd like to thank han for spending so very much time with me on the phone, I know how you don't like it for thank you for all your patience in these two yrs + Furthermore, I'd like to thank han especially for always solving the problems we have, and working it out, never giving up:) Thank you baby han.

Third, I'd like to thank han so so so very much for helping me with those little things in life where I'd like to gain a upper hand in:) Thank you han, thank you so very much. MUack! I know my little probs are silly things but thank you for listening to me and helping me with it. In addition, I want to thank you for doing those extremely silly things and those so-called romantic things (I know I'm a romance killer, and a totaly not romantic person), but thanks for trying:) I do appreciate it.

Fourth, Thank you han for teaching to be honest with my feelings. Thank you han for teaching me to accept who I really am and not fear what is so-called "bad". Thank you baby han

HHmm...there are too many things to thank abt and too many things to say, so i guess I'll just stop here (because I can go on forever). For my baby han, thank you for everything once again. You really are the best thing that has ever happened to me and the best one can ever ask. Thank you baby han:) XXXXXX Really M MO W U N R M U!! (see if you can decode this baby han)!

Add colours to your life!!
12/04/2006 06:51:00 PM