IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm back!

I have been back since saturday early in the morning and I have to say, Singapore HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!I'm not enjoying a single bit of it at all!!hahaha:) Anyways, the trip to Japan was just shopping as it was meant to be, so some amt of money have been spent. hehehe. I pretty much changed my whole winter wadrobe, which wasn't really meant to happen but it do so..hahaha. I'm pretty happy.

On the other hand, I missed han so much, so very very very much. It was so weird without him, I tried getting him but I only managed to do that once. I'm really really really sorry, I was with my mom 24/7 so couldn't. I'm sorry han. Life was so different without you, but when I read your blogs, I realized that our insecurities were pretty much the same:)

Whenever we're apart, and I'm back for the very first time it would feel so right but yet so different. It seems to me to that we're never together but yet we have been for such a long time. I know this may not make sense to you han, but thanks for understanding. I love having you ard, being in ur arms, going out with u, doing silly things with u and even fighting with you (not on the phone that is). I miss everything about you but I realize that everytime once I leave, we'll be back where we started again. I hate leaving but i know that its inevitable. I wish things would go smoothly but yet I'm prepared for the worst. I know I must not get used to these feelings nor depending on you, but yet I can't help but feel and fall for you even more.

Signin off...

Add colours to your life!!
12/18/2006 03:07:00 PM