IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry late Christmas!

This last weekend was spent very peacefully with han. We didn't do much except spending time with each other, no movies, no shopping (except for Christmas Eve, on han's family - 2 hrs to be exact), no nothing, but still, I enjoyed every single moment of it. On Sunday, I went to han's place for a swim, Yes, I know it was raining the whole day but it still enjoyed single moment of it. There is nothing more that I ever want than be with you, and that is the best Christmas gift you can ever give me. Thank you han (no, i'm not being sarcastic). I really did enjoy myself, and I guess that's the thing that will scare me the most. I guess Christmas or not it didn't matter to me as long as I have you.

You can try to keep up with everything, but you'll never be able to keep up with time. Its the time of the year again where I'm forced to leave. January 2 will be the last day I can see you or might not be. It will be months before I see you again and it will be next month where we'll see where our future leads us. I don't want long distance anymore because I just want to be with you, but yet it might be inevitable. I miss you han, I wanna be with you. Its silly, especially for a rational and down-to-earth person I am (yes, I do acknowledge that I kill romance, yes han your right, I do). But I just can't help but miss you and acknowledge that I do (and yes, I hate acknowledging it, and YOU KNOW that han) and yes, this is the only time I am going to acknowledge it so read it and remember it!!:) ANLG

Add colours to your life!!
12/26/2006 04:57:00 PM