IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Special thanks
I wanna first thank han for always being there for me. I want to thank him so much for teaching me everything, teaching me that vulnerability isn't such a bad thing, teaching to be in touch with my feelings, and teaching me to be honest with them. For how one feels can never be wrong, instead how you deal with it or face is the most important. Its just part of you, so there's no point of running away from them. In fact, if you really don't like them why don't you change them? In these two years, I've grown so much be it emotionally or as a person I've learnt so much.
I'm really thankful to have my close friends with me all through everything. Although each of them has been with me through different things and I've shown my vulnerability to them in different ways I'm thankful to have them. Thanks guys, especially to J.J, bel jie and my housemate.
I've learnt through these couple of years that it doesn't really matter how many friends I have, but its these few that matters (and you han). I might be swinging in the middle like a high school kid wanting to be more socialable and have more friends, but I guess my laziness and my decision not to play an active part makes it impossible for that to happen. I don't blame anyone nor I feel a necessity to bother about it because they're not worth my effort:)
I'm not as afraid to show these emotions and feelings anymore, for some strange reason, being with han makes me feel that being honest with it doesn't matter. My housemate has been really nice to hear my feelings and often giving me her honest opinion on what she thinks or if everyone feels the same, which in some ways make me feel less vulnerable:) J.J will always be there for me I know but emotionally I open to her in a different way I guess, she has been through with me everything and I'm thankful for always having her. Also, Bel jie has been such a sweetie by telling me her experiences even though we don't chat much. For such, I feel really blessed.
I guess, there's nothing wrong with feeling these things once in a while, and remembering what I have is the most important for I know that I'm truly blessed. Its true that I might not be able to see them all the time (except my housemate:) ) but I'm glad that I have them.
Moving around like han says has caused me many friends, some of which sour, some of which drifted, while others are just surface, makes it hard to keep friendships. I don't blame anyone for it especially my parents, because I love the fact that I had these experiences love the fact I'm able to study where I want, and do what I want. I'm thankful that my parents actually allowed me to do what I want without worrying about money issues. And this has ultimately taken a toil on my friendships, but there are no regrets. I love my life, and still wouldn't change a thing:)
Thanks guys:)
VoN!
Add colours to your life!!
12/03/2006 08:59:00 AM