IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, January 22, 2007


For those of you who do know the circumstance of han's and my relationship will know that its not exactly publisize. Han, knows how I feel about it and I really wanna publisize it till the whole world knows. But...


Han, I know it hasn't been easy being with me but thank you for pulling through with me. I know that with a little more patience, just a little more all our worries will be gone. Just a little more.


Also, I know that we're going through a little hiccup in our future like aways, but I believe that we'll pull thought again, like always. I don't want to tell you this in person because I want you to try your best, but no matter what I know that at the end of the day we'll still be together. I'll always be with you and I'll always be there for you. If this thing pulls through all will be good, but if not, we'll see through this together and make things work. ANLG!

Labels:


Add colours to your life!!
1/22/2007 05:54:00 AM