IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Han, I want to apologize for always being so impatient. I know your right that I should always be patient to with you because your my han. But the truth is, patience isn't as easy as is said. In our ever new current situtations happening all I learn is patience, time and time again, patience is the word. I want to be patient with everything, but I guess sometimes I just can't. I can't be all the time, as much as I wanna be. I'm sorry. I am trying to change the way I am, I just need a little more time. For those of you who are thinking that han is a jerk, no, his not (although I tend to say he is when his infront of me:) hehehe...SHhhh...opps, damn, he reads this blog!!Hahaha. I mean your a jerk han! Hehehe XXXX). He didn't force me to change, in fact, he loves the way I am...the change is for me, and not because of him. I want to be a better person, especially an easier YG for han.Thank you han for always being there to hear me whinge:) XXXXX u always.

Labels: Baby MT
Add colours to your life!!
1/23/2007 06:53:00 AM