IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, January 05, 2007

In reply to my YOGI!

To my baby:

Han, I M U too:) The first day back was terrible for me! I miss you and my family so much. I don’t know why but I have never missed Singapore so much as I did. I felt so empty. It was alright when I went into the gate and all, as I told you. In fact, I felt relieved. But once I got on the plane, I felt like going back. I don’t know why either. Anyways, things are getting better now that school’s started and when I got my fever:) I want to apologize for all my sniffing and all the “blowing-my-nose” sounds. I apologize for being so unlady like.

Alright, back to replying your blog. Well, yes, you do make me piss but I was too sick to dwell on it, so lucky you! HahahaJ Thank you for researching on the t-cups but all the facts that you’ve told me, I already knew! HahahaJ Yes, I know there isn’t such thing as a t-cup, and I know that they’re the weakest that’s why they’re the hardest among all rear. Thus, the price (only a very experienced breeder can do it). This is the reason why I told you, you need to look for very reliable breeder, because I don’t want my puppy to die in a couple of months. I know that during its puppy years both of us need to take very good care of it and take turns to spend time with it 24/7 especially the first week of month it’s with us because the flight would bring a lot of stress to the puppy. I do realize that if we see the puppy in the drunk like state we have to give it water and sugar immediately or it’ll die, or give it yogurt or some other professional products. Furthermore, I do realize that during its young years we have to keep it really warm and we cannot change the dog food that it was given by the breeder. Baby yogi, I have done these researches and I know what I’m getting myself intoJ You silly baby. I do realize that some breeders do breed them for that, thus they’re more likely to be unhealthy. Thus, you have to look for one breeder that genuinely loves their puppies. It is true that there will be one by accident that will bound to happen, but it is unlikely that it will be white, and its every hard to get one. In addition, you would have to be careful not to let breeders trick you into believing that their puppies are t-cups when they’re not.

Han, I do know how you feel about it, that’s why I told you that I didn’t want it anymore. I know how financially challenging it is for you, my silly dear. Besides, it’s a huge commitment and I’m thinking what will happen to the puppy when both of us go back to Singapore. I don’t want to leave my baby just with anyone, and this baby MT is going to be different from the puppies I have in Singapore as they’re all small breeds but not as vulnerable in health. I don’t want to come back and see that I don’t have my baby MT again. Silly baby, of course I’m not going to let you squash it. E chan is afraid of squashing it too! Hahaha. So what is going to happen is that we’re going to leave a space in my dining room for baby MT and train it to walk in my bathroom when it needs to go. When I’m asleep I’ll bring baby MT to my room so that I can catch up if anything is wrong. Also, we got to check on Baby MT every two hours when she first arrivesJ Silly han, you’re not going to lose me if you don’t get me that puppy. Silly han. I have already told you, I have put in serious thought about it and I realized the financial stress it is on you and what the commitments are if you were to get it for me. So I’m being serious, I really don’t need that puppy and your definitely not going to lose me nor will I be angry. You’re so silly sometimes:) I really appreciate the thought and the gesture though:)

Han, I was awake and I called you, but you didn’t pick up my phone. And you called me when I was in class so I can’t possibly pick up your phone. Anyways, I M U so much.

Lastly, to those techno lovers out there, do check out the new Internet explorer and the new amazing MS office. I’m so so so so so so in love with it now!!hahaha. I know its only MS office but its pretty darn kewl if you ask me:) hahaha.

Labels:


Add colours to your life!!
1/05/2007 01:17:00 AM