IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Baby

Han, I really am not pulling away from you. It is true that I've been busy with studies and sleeeping (because I was sick and still am, but baby, I do have a 7.45am class this quarter!!So baby has to sleep), but baby I'm still the same me. I really ain't pulling away from you.

Han, you know that I want to share with you my fav. all the time (except fois gras). Hahaha. I still try baby, I still do try to share it with you. Hahaha. I love you baby:) Anyways, in my opinion, your the sweetest baby in the world! And I'm not, I know:) But you really are. You give me my fav foods even though some are your fav too, and pick out my fav food to let me eat. XXXX.

I haven't been dreaming about much or rather I tend to forget them. But lately, you haven't been a jerk, not that I know of anyways:) Hehehe. So its a good sign I think. Nonetheless, thanks for apologizing for the dreams even though its not technically your fault. Hehehe.

I M you so much too baby han.

Hmmm. I'm glad you have responsibilities but don't tire yourself too much too k baby. You don't have to OT if you don't want. Take loads of rest. And han, asking me to remind you of something is the worst, because you know how bad my memory is. Hehehe. XXXXOOOOO. I'm off to study again baby, bye!

Labels:


Add colours to your life!!
1/10/2007 07:16:00 AM