IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Pictures? I think NOt!
As the title says, no pics! Hahaha. I apologize for all the wordy posts unfortunately I am way to lazy to put up any and I'm not exactly a cam-whore as most Singaporean girls are:) Anyways,if han and I do have readers out there I want to apologize to you. But I would assume that han and I don't have readers so what the heck! This blog is for han and me:) Hehehe. Anyways, Friday had a little hic-cup but its all good now. My sweet han was so worried of that he woke up at 5 am plus to read up on what was wrong with me.
Scenrio: I have been taking cold tablets for 3 days consecutive and up till now I still have no idea what's wrong with me. Anyways, back to the scenrio I was basically faced with giddiness and light-headedness after French. And was so worried that I would faint while walking back home, because that would be absolutely embarassing (I managed to arrive home, so YEH!). So I climbed onto bed thinking that it will be alright only to realize that my head was spinning so badly when I closed my eyes to sleep. In addition, my entire body was so restless. I didn't know what was going on so I called han. I guess I just wanted to hear from him, and proceeded to sleeping.
After the incident, I didn't want to go for "Oshogatsu" but figured that it wouldn't be a wise thing to do, because it was my responsibility as the treasurer to be there. And thank god I went there, everyone was so pissed as the VP for not rocking up because she was sick. My mom called me while I was at the fuction so I told her I would call her back. I spoke to her about it and she just asked me to rest more. So that's that.
Han, I really M U!!Damn it, I hate it that your right!!GGRRR!!
Labels: Baby MT
Add colours to your life!!
1/09/2007 06:21:00 AM