IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Thinking back...

Thinking back, its been over two years of long-distance. There were ups and there were downs. Things have changed, we have changed from who were once were. I suppose change isn't that bad, is it? Looking back, I can't believe the amount of things we survived through, the situations that came in our way and the "hope" we always had, or rather you had:) You pulled us through all these and I'm so thankful that you did. I guess I still am a very sceptical person but somehow deep inside there's that little hope still in there. Thank you, thank you for everything.

Things are getting better now, but somehow there are still questions in the process of being answered. Will we get the answer this week? I sure hope so, and a positive one too! It seems so near yet so far. I guess, this road that we chose was never an easy path but thank you han for always working through and making it happen. Your the only person's arms I ever wanna be in.

Labels:


Add colours to your life!!
1/29/2007 06:29:00 AM