IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Its been quite some time...
Looking back at the dates of these posts, its been quite some time since I've updated my share of the blog:) Things have been absolutely crazy for me these past few weeks, 3 mid-terms, crazy scedule with papers and all have all been stacked up. My valentine's day for that matter was spent studying for my poli science class too!!GGRR...anyways, other then that things have been going great:)
Han's visa and stuff are well on the way and han will be in Seattle say early march? the latest? He'll be officially a finance major. On the other hand, I'll be graduating next year, so...well, things have been worked out so its not problem now, as doing another major "economy in developing countries". I've discussed it with a few people and decided that being a political science major is too broad a major, I should deduce to something that is a little specific. Thus, I'll be in Seattle say for a year or two and han should be done by then if he were to not take the summer off. Anyways, this being put aside, internships and stuff should be done soon. I'm hoping to get an intership in either the UN in Singapore or WTO in Singapore while I'm back for holidays, but we'll see.
Valentine's Day: Han and I decided that we would each pay half of the nintendo wii for valentine's day present, so that's what we got each other (but its yet to arrive..GGRRR). So expecting nothing, I was stayed in my apartment sleeping the afternoon away before studying again in the night. Little did I know that han has actually purchased me something else!! A Tiffiny and Co charmbracelet with a charm!! My sweet sweet sweet han was decided that he would give me a significant charm each year to be on my charmbracelet!! XXXXX To add to that my han bought me the most beautiful red roses anyone could ever get!! Only to be told by him that it was US$7 per rose!! The color was so beautiful!! It was the perfect box of rose anyone could ever give!! (Pictures will be posted up real soon)
Hmmm...guess this is the end of my posts now, gotta get back to work. Shall update it real soon again!
Labels: Baby MT
Add colours to your life!!
2/20/2007 08:41:00 AM